The kind folks over in Colorado at Elk Mountain Guest Ranch have provided us with one of their treasured recipes to share on Ranchseeker. Elk Mountain Ranch is unique for its spectacular location, horseback rides of unmatched beauty, variety of activities and superb menu. Elk Mountain Ranch offers a complete one-week package that includes the best activities Colorado has to offer at a very reasonable all-inclusive rate.
In the meantime, why don’t you try Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip
5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (17-oz.) bottle of your favorite chicken wing sauce
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese – room temp.
1 cup Ranch dressing
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil or cook chicken and then shred.
- Combine other ingredients
- Mix in the chicken.
- Put in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- To serve, put in a crock pot to keep warm. Serve with celery sticks, Fritos or tortilla chips.
- Plan Your Stay at Red Horse Mountain Ranch
- RanchSeeker Welcomes Lone Mountain Ranch
- Dude Ranch Vacations, Why Not?
- Circle K Guest Ranch & Outfitters