Make this tasty french toast recipe your next weekend breakfast or brunch, provided generously by Elk Mountain Guest Ranch located in Colorado where you will surely dine well. High and remote with off-the-beaten path charm, Elk Mountain Guest Ranch is a convenient 2.5 hour drive from Denver Airport. Horseback through unspoiled wilderness or go on a thrilling white water raft trip. Maybe take a vehicle trip to Aspen or camp overnight high in the Rockies. All these activities are available at Elk Mountain Guest Ranch.
Yield: 1 loaf French bread
1 cup cream
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. almond extract
1 Tbsp. Brandy
¼ cup sugar
1 loaf French bread, sliced about ¾ inches thick
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients together until well mixed.
- Dip a bread slice and then and grill on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve french toast with syrup and also delicious with sauteed bananas
- Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip Recipe From Elk Mountain Ranch
- Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Dude Ranch Vacations, Why Not?
- RanchSeeker’s Photo Corner Part 2
- Circle K Guest Ranch & Outfitters