This great breakfast recipe is courtesy of White Stallion Ranch a dude ranch in Arizona. It’s very easy to put together and you can prepare the potatoes and bacon ahead of time so that you can serve these quicker to the hungry masses in the morning. Serves 10-12
- At 350 degrees bake 8 medium size potatoes, buttering the tops first. Cool the potatoes overnight in the refrigerator.
- Fry or bake 10 pieces of bacon until they are crisp.
- Dice the potatoes to the desired size.
- Crumble the crisp bacon into the dices potatoes.
- Season the potatoes with:2 Tbs. paprika, 1 Tbs. onion salt, 1 Tbs. Granulated onion, 1 Tbs. pepper
- Mix the potatoes in a little oil in a medium heated cast iron skillet – over a mesquite fire in the breathtaking SonoranDesert at the White Stallion Ranch! – Until they are browned and hot.
- Ready to serve!
- Bed and Breakfast at Meadowlake Ranch
- Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip Recipe From Elk Mountain Ranch
- Brandied French Toast Recipe
- Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe