Are you looking for a Montana Wilderness Adventure for your next vacation? Well, look no further then since Hawley Mountain Guest Ranch has it all! Situated in the middle of thousands of acres of untouched, pristine wilderness, just north of the Yellowstone Park, this Montana guest ranch is where you can enjoy a vacation away from the distractions of everyday life.
Come explore and discover exhilarating mountain wilderness experiences, spectacular scenery, wildlife and western cowboy culture. All meals, lodging, and activities (including fly-fishing and riding instruction) are included in their all-inclusive low rates. With a variety of activities available you just might learn a new skill while on your vacation this year.
Choose from fun-filled activities like:
- Horseback Riding: Ride with experienced wranglers and experience Montana as it should be from atop a horse
- Mountain Hiking: Go guided and unguided to explore unspoiled natural environments. Your travels will take you through mountains, lakes, caves and much more.
- Fly Fishing: Catch some trout on the one mile private river frontage of the ranch. Enjoy a high wild trout population, private access and unguided fly-fishing
- Explore Ghost Towns: Take a jeep trip to Independence, famous for its gold mines and ghost town.
- Campfires and cookouts: Enjoy some hearty western meals while sharing the campfire and some spooky stories with other guests.
- Explore an Archeological site: This one date’s way back 11,500 years. See our history, well-preserved!
- See some Wildlife: Elk, moose, coyotes and even bears walk free through these parts. Can you spot some?
- River Float: When you need a change of scenery why not choose to float down the scenic waters of the Yellowstone River west of Big Timber? This activity is fun for the entire family.
At the end of the day a comfortable bed and warm shower await you in either one of the ranch’s cabins or lodge rooms. In the Eagle Nest Lodge, which is perched high atop a 300 foot cliff, you will find a roaring fireplace, and big deck outside where you can take in the breathtaking beauty of the mountainous river valley.
Mealtimes at the ranch always include hearty, western meals served buffet-style as well as homemade bread and desserts, served three times a day! And if the weather cooperates you will be treated to two cookouts during your stay. Sometimes lunches are out of a saddle bag on a day trips but no matter where your meal is served the food is always great. For those feeling peckish in between mealtimes there are always cookies, fresh fruit, and drinks available in the lodge.
So what are you waiting for? Hawley Mountain Guest Ranch is the ideal vacation choice for you if you are looking for a place with quiet solitude and breathtaking scenery. Leave your everyday worries behind and experience true warm western hospitality and unique outdoor adventures balanced with a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
Let RanchSeeker help you find your ideal guest ranch vacation today.