Elk Mountain Guest Ranch is located 2.5 hours away from the Denver airport in Colorado. Elk Mountain Ranch is unique for it’s spectacular location, horseback rides of unmatched beauty, large variety of activities and a superb menu. Sometimes you will be lucky enough to have some grilled steaks with a magical tasty steak rub. The folks at Elk Mountain Ranch have been nice enough to share their recipe with you.
Elk Mountain Ranch Steak Rub
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
Mix well together and rub liberally onto steaks. Grill immediately.
- Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip Recipe From Elk Mountain Ranch
- Brandied French Toast Recipe
- Chocolate Satin Mint Cake
- Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe