Looking for the quintessential American frontier experience?
Look no further than the Hawley Mountain Ranch based in Montana. It is made of the same reality-tinged myths that have had Americans obsessed with cowboys for ages!
Situated in the middle of thousands of acres of untouched, pristine wilderness, just north of the Yellowstone Park, the Hawley Mountain Guest Ranch is where you can enjoy a lovely vacation. This ladies and gentlemen, is as good as it can get when it comes to dude ranches!
Plan a vacation for two, fun time with the family or a serene holiday for one and take part in the following activities:
- Horseback Riding: Ride with wranglers on fine horses taking in the scenic beauty.
- Hiking: Go guided and unguided to explore the unique, fresh natural environment. Your trail will take you through mountains, lakes, caves and much more.
- Fly Fishing: Catch some trout on the one mile private river frontage of the ranch.
- Explore Ghost Towns: Take a jeep trip to Independence, famous for its gold mines and ghost town.
- Campfires and cookouts: Enjoy some hearty western meals while sharing the campfire and some spooky stories with other guests.
- Explore an Archeological site: This one date’s way back 11,500 years. See our history, well-preserved!
- See some Wildlife: Elk, moose, coyotes and even bears walk free through these parts. Can you spot some?
There’s plenty to do here for every member of the family. The Hawley Mountain Ranch offers comfortable beds, warm showers and clean accommodations to take the edge of a hectic day!
So if you are looking for a great all-American vacation, you can’t go wrong with Hawley Mountain Ranch.