This delicious pork tenderloin recipe is brought to you by the folks over at White Stallion Ranch in Arizona. This family run ranch has been in business since 1965 and is known for their exceptional hospitality. It’s located next to Saguaro National Parks just at the foot of the Tucson Mountains. At this dude ranch you will really experience the rugged Wild West but with the comforts of a top resort. White Stallion is a working cattle ranch and it’s great fun to watch the Longhorn cattle come in to water.
Here is a recipe from their beloved collection.
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
¼ c. Vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
2 Tbsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
2 tsp. Beef or chicken instant bouillon
1 (3/4 to 1-pound) Pork tenderloin
- In a large pan or plastic bag, combine all ingredients, except tenderloin.
- Add tenderloin. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade.
- Grill or broil 30 to 35 minutes at 350ºF or until loin reaches 160º in center. Baste frequently with heated marinade.
- Remove from over and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- Brandied French Toast Recipe
- Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Breakfast Ride Potatoes
- Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip Recipe From Elk Mountain Ranch
- Chocolate Satin Mint Cake