Lone Mountain Ranch started off as a cattle ranch in 1915 in Montana. Enjoy a large number of activities, cozy cabin accomodations, stunning natural beauty and scrumptious gourmet cuisine. One of the dishes you may have had these delectable pork chops by ranch chef Nick Steen. He takes the American classic pairing of pork and apples and puts his own unique spin on it. Here he shares his recipe with you.
1 Montana Raised Pork Tenderloin, Cleaned
½ cup Apple Juice
½ cup Tennessee whiskey
4 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1 Stick butter
10 Fingerling Potatoes
Grape Seed Oil
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and boil potatoes till they are soft and easily pierced with a fork.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine apple juice, whisky, and maple syrup. Reduce this mixture by half, remove from heat and slowly add butter.
- In a medium sauté pan, add 2tbsp of grape seed oil and bring up to medium high heat. Sear pork tenderloin all around with a golden brown color and begin to glaze with a pastry brush until the tenderloin is evenly coated and cooked. Pull from heat and allow to rest. Serve at desired temperature.
- Once the tenderloin has rested, glaze one last time. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
- Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Chocolate Satin Mint Cake
- Breakfast Ride Potatoes
- RanchSeeker Welcomes Lone Mountain Ranch
- Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip Recipe From Elk Mountain Ranch