Summertime is BBQ time and what’s better on some grilled salmon is some fresh and tangy mango salsa. The folks over at Colorado Trails Ranch were nice enough to share their recipe for mango salsa. Try it over some grilled fish for some added freshness and flavor. Also, serve it with tortilla chips for scooping!
If you are seeking some adventure visit this guest ranch located San Juan Mountains outside historic Durango, Colorado. The long activity list includes horseback riding on scenic trails, fly-fishing, rafting, shooting sports and hiking. Children have the time of their lives making friends and discovering new activities in Colorado Trail Ranch’s children/teens’ program. Evenings offer a hayride & campfire sing-along, western dancing, cookouts and relaxing under starlit skiesTheir mango salsa is reason enough for a visit!
1 mango chopped
¼ fresh pineapple chopped (approximately – use less quantity than the mango)
Some diced red onion
Some diced cilantro
A squeeze of orange
A squeeze of lime
- Toss all the ingredients together and enjoy. Serve chilled.
PS:Can sweeten with a small amount of honey if needed or can add some chopped jalapeno if desired
- Tacos De Fajitas Recipe From White Stallion Ranch
- Never Get Bored At Colorado Trails Guest Ranch
- Agnes’ Chicken Wing Dip Recipe From Elk Mountain Ranch
- Grilled Salmon With Tangy Blueberry Slaw Recipe
- Brandied French Toast Recipe