With the cold weather comes the crock pot. Here is a recipe from the folks at Sugar & Spice Ranch that will warm your tummies in the Winter. Here’s a great recipe for Pasta Fagioli that is bound to be a hit with your family. It feeds a crowd so you can freeze the rest or make it for party.
2 lbs. of ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
4 stalks of celery, chopped
2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomato’s, undrained
1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
3 (10 ounce) cans of beef stock
3 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. pepper
5 tsp. parsley
1 tsp. tabasco sauce (optional)
1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
8 ounces of pasta
- Brown the beef and drain the fat and then put into crock pot with all other ingredients except the pasta.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours. Add the pasta 30 minutes before eating.
- Serve with crusty warm bread!!! Note: if you do not have a large crock pot, cut the recipe in half.
Note: Pasta Fagioli also freezes wonderfully, so you can make a big batch and freeze the rest!!! Enjoy everyone.
- Chocolate Satin Mint Cake
- The Sugar & Spice Ranch
- The Sugar & Spice Ranch Is Opening in Wyoming!
- Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Lone Mountain Ranch Braised Lamb Shank Recipe