These easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are brought to us by the lovely folks over at Shangrila Guest Ranch in Virginia. This recipe is so easy and try it with the kids. They will love to help out and mix the dough!
2 rolls (20-30 ounce) Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough
2 packages (8 ounce) cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350′ degrees. Spray a 13×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 package of cookie dough in bottom of pan.
- In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cookie dough.
- Gently crumble the 2nd package of cookie dough over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes. Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Makes 18-24 squares.
Shangrila Guest Ranch is truly southern hospitality at its finest. Located in Virginia, the guest ranch caters to couples, families and all types of groups. No matter which season is your favorite, there are activities to enjoy all year long. There is something for everyone. Children especially enjoy collecting eggs from the chickens, feeding the ducks and other farm animals. The farm experience is an excellent opportunity for quality time together. Come and be a part of the family, and come home to Shangrila – our paradise on earth.
- Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Drowsy Water Ranch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Peanut Butter Bars
- Shangrila Guest Ranch
- Chocolate Satin Mint Cake